Friday, August 21, 2009

more knitting for baby





Here is the sweater I was working on this week. It knit up very quickly and I think I'm going to be addicted to making baby sweaters now! The pattern is from Ravelry and it's the "baby yoda" sweater. There were a couple of glitches with the pattern but I worked it out and I think it came out cute! It's a wrap sweater and it's made out of hand dyed cotton. The pictures aren't the best, but it's a pretty orange color in real life. Pretty close to the first close up picture. Ira said we should wear it on the baby when we come home on the plane in december!
Other then knitting, things have been going well. It's been good for me to rest this week and not do a lot of walking in the heat. My feet and ankles have returned to normal and I can actually see the bones in my feet which is exciting. I never thought I would care about such a thing! The only things I can really complain about are heartburn at night and I have a lot numbness and tingling in my hands. The tips of my middle and ring fingers on my left hands have been numb for weeks now. It's just annoying more than anything else. The baby is moving ALL THE TIME. I see things in my baby books about "counting kicks" and I think that if I did that I wouldn't get anything else done! I would kindly appreciate it if someone would move their cute little feet away from my rib cage, however!

No comments:

Post a Comment