Sunday, March 29, 2009

11 weeks


Well, here's the photographic evidence of this baby's exciting life. Or soon to be exciting life. I was thinking today that before this kid is even born he or she will have been back and forth between the States and Cairo 3 times, to various parts of Egypt, spent 10 days in Greece...and that's just the travel! This week baby is as big as a fig (my new favorite nickname) and although I can't feel it, fig is swimming around like crazy and enjoying all that room in there while they still can! I'm feeling better and haven't been too nauseous lately. My energy is still on the low side and naps are a must most days. Looking forward to getting back to my ashtanga practice once I hit the 12 week mark in a few days! I'll be sure to post some good pregnant yoga pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment