Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's me, I'm just over here now, too.

Well, here it is. The dreaded Mommy Blog. If I wasn't already feeling like puking all the time I would go all 80's and say "Gag me with spoon". I know there are a lot of really awesome mommy blogs out there, and I have high hopes that this will be one of them. I just want to avoid the "Junior spit up 4 times before lunch" entries. And even worse, the pregnancy ones. As far as I'm concerned my OBGYN and myself are the only ones that need to know about my cervix, thank you. So rest assured, I will give the boring updates that my friends and family require but do my best to be entertaining to strangers as well.
I'm nearing the end of week 8. It's been a doozy (since I don't think that's a real word I'm not going to worry about the correct spelling) I woke up the first day of week 8 and felt so sick I couldn't get out of bed. All week I've had nausea and just been exhausted. It's like I have a hangover. You know when you're hungover and you feel like you're going to puke but you can't but you know if you did you would probably feel better? Well, apparently my body thinks I drank a 6 pack every night. I know that this is typical of week 8 and I should be happy that the pregnancy is progressing as well as it seems to be. In other news, if you read my other blog you already know, but I had to leave the apartment because of toxic fumes. Which, by the way, I'm pretty sure are PCB's(!!!!) Yes, the chemical that has been outlawed in the west since the 70's, those PCB's. I have sufficiently freaked myself out by reading all kinds of journals online about possible birth defects from said toxins. Awesome, let me tell you.
Other than that, I'm still teaching 5 classes a week (6 this week). It's going well but I find myself having to make adjustments for my adjustments. When I'm assisting people in a posture I now have to be more aware of my body and figure out how to make it all work! So, that's about it for now. I promise to make at least weekly entries, unless something truly exciting happens...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mommy. I'm excited for this blog! Is this where we'll see belly photos as you start to grow, or do I have to wait until June and be surprised by it? Love you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete