Sunday, April 26, 2009

16 Weeks


Ok, I've been a big time blog slacker! Here's the catch up...
Greece was amazing. I loved being there and being pregnant there was great, no trouble at all. I had tons of energy and ate as much amazing food as I could! We went on hikes and walks, swam in the cold sea, played lots of games, and had lots of laughs. The baby loved every minute of it. I still needed some naps, I'm not going to lie, but I felt up for most everything we did.
Now that we're back I've been focused on what we're going to need when this little one arrives. I've been working on our registries and trying to figure out what we can and can't get here. I've been feeling very "allergic" since we've been back. And actually, I've had some nausea spells which is weird. I thought all that was over, oh well. So the allergies are bad. I don't know if it's city grossness or trees and flowers that my body doesn't recognize, but it's bad. I haven't been sleeping that well either. Between the frequent bathroom trips and just being uncomfortable at times, I'm averaging about 3 or 4 hours a night. Not good. I try and catch up during the day, but it's so silly because I have energy now and I don't want to sleep!! Sigh.
I'm also getting the itch to make things for the baby. I really want a sewing machine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment