Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey 19!

A little Steely Dan reference for you. And this baby will be forced to learn all the words to all the Steely Dan songs, just as I did had to as a child. By "force" I mean it was on all the time so I had no choice! Anyway, 19 weeks, 21 to go. The baby is the size of a "large heirloom tomato" this week, very specific! The belly is growing and changing for sure. It's becoming more and more prominent and looking more like a basketball every day (another sign it's a boy?) This week the senses become more developed so I'm going to be singing and reading and playing music a lot from here on out. I can't tell if I'm feeling the baby yet or not. I'm feeling things for sure, but I just don't know if it's the baby. In the next couple of weeks things should be more clear. The next doctor's appointment is next week, another ultrasound so hopefully the little stinker will be still long enough to get some good shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment